1. It Was And It Was Not So, An Essay on Colour in Two Directions. Blackboard paint, chalk, wooden boards. ‘Of Colour’ Helmhaus Zürich, 2019.
2. Detail of two black boards from It Was And It Was Not So, An Essay on Colour in Two Directions.
3. The What-If, the If-Only and the If-This-Goes-On. Drawing installation, blackboard paint, chalk (now destroyed). Galeire La Placard, Toulouse, 2019.
4. A Charlatan’s Progress or the Virtues of a Lie Well Told. A Comic Tale Written for the Universal Improvement of Mankind. To Which Are Added Many Curious Half-Remembered Facts and Other Evidence. Related by Herself in Two Volumes. Blackboard paint, chalk (now destroyed). solo show, BINZ39, 2017.
5. The Liar Paradox, lettraset, acrylic on window-glass (now destroyed) Helmhaus, 2016.
Courtesy of the artist.